- Ensure fresh fruits and vegetables are sorted out (take out bad produce).
- Receive produce and product from vendors when delivered.
- Check expiry dates of items on shelves.
- Ensure shelves are in good conditions at the end of every shift.
- Make sure to comply with the FIFO (first in first out)
- Assist colleagues (janitors and stackers) when needed.
- Clean Shelves as you go.
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is required.
- Work experience in retail preferable
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Paid training
- Paid Leave
- Referral program
**Terms and conditions apply
Required: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).