We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Restocking of merchandise at the store.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver, at least 2 years driving.
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- High school degree.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Must speak English.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid training
- Paid Leave
- Referral bonus
Terms and conditions apply
Day range: Weekend availability
Experience level: 2 years
Shift: 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Location – based at Westheimer and supporting Beechnut Store, (Houston, TX 77082)
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person