Are you looking to be part of a team that supports excellent customer service and serve in the IT department?
We are now seeking to fill a long term role of a Desktop Support Engineer to be based in Houston, Texas.
Your Duties will include:
- Provide users computer desktop support remotely and in person.
- Install and maintain computer equipment, printers, displays and other devices in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Contact equipment and software service providers as needed to support IT technical aspects.
Required Skills – you will have: –
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on desktop computer and technical support
- Experience troubleshooting issues with PCs and peripherals
- Experience with Active Directory administration
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 7,/10/ Server 2012 R2,/ Server 2016
- Experience supporting Office 365 and the MS Office Suite
- Experience troubleshooting basic networking issues
- Knowledge of POS System a plus
- Experience supporting iPhones and iPads a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Able to convey technical details in layman’s terms to non-technical staff
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Assist team in the rollout of new or improved application.
- Install and configure windows operating system
- Recovery desktop and laptop image, building of new desktop images, rollout of patches and updates. Other duties as required.
- Able to lift 40 pounds
Send your interest and Resume to email@example.com